Welcome to The Dock Bookshop!
How to Build a New Black Wall Street (Paperback)
The 1st and only book of it's kind.
This 380+ page step by step guide will get you up and running with Profitable Black Owned Enterprises, ready for Expansion and Investors.
The Techniques within this book include Practical and Proven Methods of Business Principles for Kickstarting the Rebuilding of a New Black Wall Street.
- Learn Why a Business Plan is Much More than a Startup Document
- Never Start a 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Corporation
- Learn How to use Multiple Commercial Bank Accounts
- Learn the Advantages of C-Class Corporations
- Contracts and Agreements Explaned
- Sales Funnel Explained
Also included, are Great Examples of Sample Contracts and Agreements:
- Licensing Agreement
- Nondisclosure Agreement
- Stock Option Agreement
- Stockholder / Shareholder Agreement
- Articles / Certificates of Incorporation
- Corporate Bylaws
How to Build a New Black Wall Street is Not a Historical Reference Book, but a Guide for Developing Consistent Revenue and Business Relationships that will Support the Creation of Local Job Opportunities for Our Unemployed Youth.