Saving for College: A Parents Guide to Empowering Your Child's Future Without Going Broke (Paperback)
Surveys have consistently found that saving for a child's college education is the top money concern for parents in the US, with over 70% saying they're worried about being able to pay for their child's education.
Tuition fees are rising year after year, and for many parents, this makes the prospect even more daunting.
So should you just give up and invest in your child's present rather than their future?
The short answer is no--there's really no need.
Saving for your child's college education is a process that's distinctly different from saving for any other purpose, and it's never too early to start.
Begin now, whether your child is a teen, an infant, or hasn't even been born yet, and you can ensure that they have access to the education you want for them.
Research has shown that college graduates begin their working life earning 80% more than those with only a high school diploma. If you want this for your child, it's natural to be concerned about how you can help them get there.
But there's good news: you can do this easily. It's simply a case of knowing where to start, understanding how to plan, and being equipped to navigate a financial system that seems hell-bent on getting in your way.
In Saving for College, you'll be given a straightforward breakdown of exactly what you need to do to ensure your child gets the education they deserve. You'll discover:
- Practical saving tips that anyone can implement now, even if you haven't opened a savings account for your child yet
- Financial management tricks to help you get ahead of the system
- Exactly how you can plan and maximize your savings by the time your child is off to college
- The #1 mistake parents make when saving for their child's future, and how you can avoid it
- How (and when) to use financial aid wisely so that you won't have debt hanging over your head for the next 15+ years
- How to overcome stumbling blocks thrown at you by unpredictable life events
- The surprising reason why parent/teacher conferences should be part of your savings plan
And much more.
Worrying about affording the education your child deserves seems like an essential part of being a parent, especially if you live paycheck to paycheck, but that's not how things should be.
No matter how little you earn, you can plan for and succeed in getting the education you want for your child. You can help them start adulthood on the right foot and decrease the chances of money ever being a worry for them.
If you thought a college education was only available to kids from wealthy families, think again. It's not about what you earn: it's about how you plan.
When you understand the system, you can overcome the traps set for your child and be sure they have a bright future ahead of them.For a simple roadmap showing exactly how you can save for your child's future with ease, click "Add to Cart" right now.